Wednesday 13 January 2016

100 Word Challenge week #2 by Batman

 Hockey Game
I was excited to attend my first professional hockey game, but my stomach growled with hunger. As I flew past the big crowd of people I raced to the closest concession stand. As I joined the queue, my mouth watered with the savory smell of French fries. Immediately, the sound in the arena grew loud, as a  horn signaled that a goal has been scored.  My hunger had made me miss the first goal, but I knew I would lose my spot in a heartbeat. "So much for having an amazing first game," I said to myself.

4 comments:

  1. You need quotation marks around "So much for having an amazing first game," you also need a comma after game. I'm a little confused of whether you are a player or a spectator, and you might want to include that in your story. You need a comma after "Looking around" and a comma after "as I joined the queue" and another comma after "Immediately" you also need yet another comma after "to see the replay"
    So you have a couple of mistakes to fix, and you need to remember your commas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with cocopuff you still have to go back and edit the mistaxes you've made and use commas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made some mistakes and DO NOT FORGET YOUR COMMAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great story and the ending made me laugh. I think you should read over the part about being anxious to go the washroom because it confuses me a little bit.

    ReplyDelete