Thursday 28 April 2016

100 WC week #15

Different
I've always wanted to be different. Being a green trash can isn't easy. Staring over the horizon with the reflection of the trees is boring. The same shiny grey bottles enter my body, as I stand still just waiting for people to laugh and make fun of my odd shape. People are always flashing photos of the wild animals and the blue rivers, but nobody ever notices me. Worst of all, people disrespect me as they put rotten fruit and moldy cheese in my body, which makes me want to throw up. I have always dreamed of once stretching my legs and being like everyone else.

6 comments:

  1. I like how your talking as the waste bin. I also like how at the end you leave us with something to think about which is the bin wanting to be able to stretch out it's legs just like everyone else. But at the beggining it confuses me. You say that the same shiney grey bottles get thrown in me and then near the end it says you people put moldy cheese does'nt get thrown in you, so maybe clear that up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was confused at the end because he's a litter bin it's kinda confusing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think if you let the readers know a little bit more that the main character is a garbage can. But other then that i love your story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor life as a trash bin :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good story Batman. Could you have come up with a more descriptive title?

    ReplyDelete