Tuesday 16 February 2016

100 Word Challenge by Batman Week #8

Math
Thoughts filled my mind as I immediately started looking for my math homework due the next day. Re-tracing my steps didn't work, but I knew throwing paper in every which direction would. Hours flew by and no sight of my homework. Searching the whole house I finally come to a conclusion, seeing I have not checked a bedroom. Gripping the door knob, the door opened and their it was, right where I left it.
"Chris!" my mom yelled from the other room. "Time for bed."
Oh great.

3 comments:

  1. I love the action in this story! I really liked that part when you said ...gripping the door knob... It really made a picture in my head. Also good job on not starting your sentences with 2-4 letter words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you wrote your story and I can relate to that and make a picture in my head on what's happening in the story. You might want to explain which room you have not checked yet instead of saying that you forgot a room. Great story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well written. Great job with your punctuation. A challenge for you in the future is to have a story with a big idea or message, something that makes the reader pause and think. This might mean writing more than 100 words but then revising it down to 100 words. An example might be some of the picture books we read with important messages for the readers to take away.

    ReplyDelete